quinta-feira, 7 de julho de 2011

be skinny


what is actually being thin. You weigh 50 pounds or weigh 40 pounds. Do not really understand. I hate diets never had to do and only thinking, make me sick. But I thought maybe I should lose weight only because of a amazing dress, I know It's really stupid but what can I do if I really want that dress. .


But leaving aside the dress, I really question myself if being thin is really synonymous with Beauty, clear that being fat does not help much, I'm skinny and I don't feel better or worse than others. Every woman struggles to get the perfect body, get rid of those unwanted pounds.
Very thin or not for me whatever,I just want that my body still the same 50 pretty pounds with amazing 1,66. If someone could explain me who created this concept of thinness. I will search for him or her and have a really not very pretty conversation

Nenhum comentário: